The 11th APSCOM 2018 will be held in Hong Kong, 11-15 November 2018
The APSCOM Conference
Since its inception in the early 1990’s, APSCOM has been held successfully for ten times. Given the coverage and levels of participants, APSCOM has been one of the most important and popular international electrical engineering conferences over the years in Asian region among practitioners and specialists.
In recent years, topics such as Renewable Energy, Smart Grid, Digitalized Power System, Internet of Energy, and etc. have been widely discussed among the power industry and the public. Large amount of efforts from governments, engineering bodies, and researchers have been put on developing and securing our power system. As the world is changing at a pace faster than any times we have ever encountered, it raises not only challenges and opportunities to our daily lives but also our power system.
In view of this, APSCOM 2018 aims at providing a platform for professionals and specialists to explore and identify the challenges and opportunities in reality during the evolution of power system so as to catch up with the fast changing world and sustain future needs.
Call for Papers Now Opens!
Theme: Future of Grid: The Reality, Challenges & Opportunities
Invitation to Sponsors
Check out our attractive sponsorship package and take part in the event to meet with industry experts from around the world.
- Prof Joe Dong is speaking about “AI and data driven new energy systems”
- Professor Loi Lei Lai is speaking at APSCOM 2018
- Prof David Infield will deliver a keynote speech on “Accommodation of High Renewable Energy Penetration in Power Systems”
- Dr Don Tan and Prof Jovica V Milanovic speaking at APSCOM 2018
- APSCOM 2018 will be held at the Hyatt Regency Hotel Tsimshatsui