Sponsorship Package and Benefits
|Advert. in Conference Proceeding1||Sponsor Description in APSCOM Website||Banner in Event Sponsored||Display|
Stand / Booth
|Free Registration||Exhibitor Badges (Lunch only)2||Guest Badges (Sponsored Event Only, if any)3|
|Full page, colour||1||1||4||3||10|
|Full page, colour||1||1||2||2||-|
|Full page, colour||--||--||1||--||--|
|Full page, colour||--||--||--||1||--||--|
|Full page, colour||--||--||--||--||--||--|
|Half page, colour||--||--||--||--||--||--|
- Electronic copy in .jpg format with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi would be required.
- Exhibitor Badges (Lunch Only): For any sponsored exhibition accepted by IET and to be held during the conference day time period, exhibitor badges would be provided to the sponsor for access to event lunch.
- Guest Badges (Sponsored Event Only): For any sponsored event accepted by IET and to be held during the reception or gala dinner, guest badges would be provided to the sponsor for access to the event reception or gala dinner.
- In addition to the benefits listed against each item, sponsors of any of the above items will be gratefully acknowledged in the official conference programme.
- The Organizing Committee will carry out major publicity and advertising campaigns to promote APSCOM to the industry and the potential participants. We will utilize these opportunities as much as possible to include the company logo of the Diamond and Platinum Sponsors in these promotional activities.
- In addition to the above free registration, sponsors are welcomed to send additional delegates to join the Conference Reception and the Banquet to be charged at cost.
An exhibition will be staged at the conference. Manufacturers, utilities, publishers and software developers are invited to sign up display booths.
Ir K.L. Yau
CLP Power Hong Kong Limited
Black Point Power Station, Yung Long Road, Lung Kwu Tan, Tuen Mun, New Territories, Hong Kong